- We're suckers for reusable packaging (&we know you are too!) Which is why all of our apparel is shipped in cute LÉ BUNS drawstring bags, instead of single use packaging.
- It's better for the environment, a cute extra treat for you, and there are so many ways to reuse these bags than what meets the eye!
GROCERIES & EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS
- Keep your drawstring bag by the door where it can be easily grabbed before your weekly grocery shop, The drawstring design means everything stays secure, and the straps allow you to wear the bag on your back, for those days when you go a little overboard & your bag ends up quite heavy!
- BEACH BAG
- Keep your keys, swimwear, sunscreen, sunnies and hat all in one place with your drawstring bag, it's super lightweight, making it the perfect travel companion (when that's a thing again) and can be washed super easily in case it gets wet or dirty on your adventures.
- BREAD BAG
- Drawstring Cotton bread bags are a super popular way to keep your yummy sourdough fresher for longer! Use your LÉ BUNS bag to store your bread and other yummy pantry things after a good wash.
ORGANISE YOUR TOP DRAWER
- Use your drawstring bag to seperate items in your dresser. Socks in one bag, undies in another. It keeps things separated and easy to find for those mornings when you slept through your alarm and need to get ready ASAP.
- DUST BAG
- We're all about looking after the things you have & making sure they live long happy lives! Use your LÉ BUNS bag as a dust bag for your handbags or shoes, to keep them looking brand new for longer, so you can get wear out of them for years and years to come.
- MACRAME HANGING PLANTER
- For this project you will require the rope from 2 LÉ BUNS drawstring bags. Macrame planters are super popular, but also super easy to make yourself. They're the perfect way to inject some greenery into your space.
- We've linked a tutorial below so that you can try it for yourself!
- PLANT COVER
- 'Paper Bag Plant Covers' are another super popular planter style. They're the perfect way to make your plant babies look elevated, without actually going to the effort of repotting them! You can very easily make your own using one of our drawstring bags, by first removing the rope, and then folding the top of the bag over until it's the perfect height to cover your plants pot!
- Plus the bag is super easy to wash if it gets dirty with soil, and you could even customise it by using natural dyes or paint to add any colour or design that will match your space.
SUSTAINABLE GIFT WRAP
- With the festive season just around the corner (we can't believe it either!) sustainable gifting is on our minds. Australians use more than 150,000km of wrapping paper each year during Christmas, most of which is thrown straight into landfill.
- One way to help reduce these stats is to wrap your gifts is reusable materials, our bags are perfect for this! You simply remove the rope from the bag & wrap your gift as you would with wrapping paper using the material, securing it with one of the ropes tied into a cute bow. Add some dried leaves for decoration, and voila, the perfect sustainable gift wrap!
- (You could even send your gift recipient a link this blog post so they can reuse the bag again & again!)
- Hope you liked these ideas! Share with us your reusable packaging hacks by tagging us on instagram.
- With love,
- LÉ BUNS XO